Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Food allergies

Wow, do we deal with Food Allergies! I found out in 1996 that one of our family members has Celiac and so the whole house had to change eating habits. As it turned out, it's a good thing because everyone but Mom has some kind of food allergy.
Food allergies can range in severity and show all different kinds of symptoms. Each one of my family members with food allergies reacts a little differently. Some get tired, one breaks out in hives, one gets diarriah and one gets constipated.
I have had to try all kinds of recipes and have found some great ones. This blog is all about sharing my food experiences with anyone who deals with wheat and/or dairy allergies and intolerance's. I hope it's inspirational and helpful. Don't worry, there's a ton that we can enjoy in the food world!!

No comments: